The present Terms and Conditions are a contract between the Client and Luxe Car Valeting making a booking through email, in-person or telephone and the use of our services constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION
The client must provide an accurate description of the vehicle which needs cleaning. If we are given inaccurate or incomplete information and/or instructions, Luxe Car Valeting reserves the right to make change in the price for the service.
The size and condition of the vehicle(s) which need cleaning, as well as their location can play a role regarding the price for the service.
EXTRA FEE FOR THE FOLLOWING IF THE CLIENT AGREES ON THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Pet hair removal starts from £15
Odour removal starts from £25
The client has to pay for the service upon completion of the service in cash.
We do not share client financial details with any third parties.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE CLIENT
The client should notify Luxe Car Valeting if they wish to cancel the booking or re-schedule. Cancellation or rescheduling must be done by at least 24 hours before the scheduled booking time otherwise the fee is still incurred.
CANCELLATIONS BY LUXE CAR VALETING
Luxe Car Valeting cannot be accused of cancelling a booking in the event of:
– A member of our team being harassed or discriminated.
– The client providing incorrect information about the vehicle which needs cleaning.
– The property of where the service takes place provides any danger to the health and safety of our team.
Luxe Car Valeting promises to deliver the service for up to the maximum allotted time and not above it. We work honestly and diligently and value our clients, always aiming to build a long-term relationship.
If the client believes Luxe Car Valeting has not provided a service of high enough standard, it should be reported within 24 hours of the booking completion. The client should also be present before and after the service to inspect the service. A complaint can be made via email. It may take up to seven working days before Luxe Car Valeting can respond to a complaint.
Luxe Car Valeting has Public and Employer‘s Liability Insurance which covers any accidental damages caused by Luxe Car Valeting. The insurance claim is only valid if reported on the day which the booking took place.
– Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
– The Client agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for services by telephone, in-person and email shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
– No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing.
– Luxe Car Valeting reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Any alterations will apply to new business, but not existing contracts.
Luxe Car Valeting cannot be accused of:
– Not servicing vehicles or areas which were not mentioned during the process of making the booking.
– Not being able to proceed with the service due to a obstruction which Luxe Car Valeting has no reasonable control over.
– Not being able to remove stains which have already caused damage and/or discolouration over the material.
– Not being able to remove stains or wear of fabric that becomes more noticeable once dirt is removed.
Any attempt to commit insurance fraud or any use of false information to commit any type of fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law together by Luxe Car Valeting and the Insurance Provider(s). Monetary compensation as well as legal fees.
Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the client.
END OF TENANCY
Luxe Car Valeting reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change or due to incomplete or incorrect initial information. Differences in the price will be added to the initial quotation.
Luxe Car Valeting advises that the Client or the Client’s representative must be at the premises at the time of completion of the service so an inspection can be done and any correction is made on site at that time.
If the Client or their representative confirms that they are happy with the completed service, this is considered as a successful and completed service and no further claims can be made.
Luxe Car Valeting reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice.
Booking a Luxe Car Valeting service by telephone, e-mail or in person the Client agrees to be bound by Luxe Car Valeting’s Terms and Conditions.
The relevant United Kingdom law shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and by agreeing to be bound by them the Client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.